Medieval Fantasy & Adventure

It Haaasss Begun!

Welcome to the Medieval Fantasy & Adventure website. I created this website as a web presence for a table-top/story game that I am creating for free. It is a vast complex game, but I hope to build a community here were I can acquire feedback from those that try it in hopes that we can improve it slowly over time. Or to just point out all the errors that I made... :P

This game will be provided for free non-commercially thanks to Google and it's free products & services. However, anyone wishing to use the game in a commercial product will need to contact me for a license to do so.

I have been working on this game since May 31, 2000 as a hobby. After twiddling with it over the past 14 years, I finally decided that I want to try and make it available for others to enjoy as well. At the time of this writing, I can tell you that it is a skill-leveling based system. There are no "classes", but rather profession guilds that can be joined only if the player chooses to apply. There are over 300 unique spells, 15 attributes, 16 professions, spell-crafting mechanics, item-crafting mechanics, magical-item crafting mechanics, mass-army mechanics, town-crafting mechanics, item-breakage mechanics, crime-solving mechanics, environment modifiers, weather modifiers, combat modifiers, weapon modifiers, and the list goes on & on. As a Game Master, you use what you want to use for your campaign, so no mechanics or modifiers are required in order to play successfully. More details will be posted soon, but at the moment I am still experimenting with the layout & looks of the site; as well as whipping up various tools for players to use for free.

Until next time...
No comments